Close knit families are made of man and wife who love each other. There is peace, prosperity, happiness because of the constant harmony. Children of the family are happy and secured. They enjoy the warm, loving bond of their parents. However, every family is not as lucky. Wives feel neglected by their husbands and venture out to meet someone else. Often they discover love with the person and want to leave the husband.
Why use Vashikaran mantras?
There are several Vashikaran mantras available online. What is best suited for the chanter can be suggested only by professional Vashikaran mantra astrologers. Sometimes they even provide suitable gemstones.
Why use the Vashikaran mantra for wives?
The husband and his wife should be in love with each other. They should find their partner attractive and respectful. The Vashikaran mantra goes as follows: “Om Kamdevay Vidyamahe, Rati Priyaye Dhimahi, Tanno Ananga Prachodayat.” This mantra increases the love and affection between the married couple. The mantra has the power to bring love, peace and harmony between the husband and wife. A man can make any woman fall in love with him after using the mantra.
Vashikaran Mantras for Wife:
- First Mantra: “Om namoh Sarvaloka Vashikarayeh Kuru Kuru Sawaha”
After completing all the daily activities, the husband should bathe in the morning. Using a japa-mala, one should chant the mantra for 108 times daily. On Pushya Nakshatra day, the husband should use the root of the Punarava plant. He should recite the mantra 7 times and tie the root to his arm. The mantra works very well and provides generous results to the husband.
- Second Mantra: “Om chimichimi swaha”
The chanter should awake in the morning and wash his face with water. He should hold a small mug of water in his hand and continuously chant the mantra (Abhimantrit). After chanting is over, the chanter should take the name of his desired one. He should drink the water from the mug. This step should be repeated for seven times.
- Third Mantra: “Amuli mahamuli chutchassarvasnshetrajenopdravabheya swaha”
It has to be chanted for a whole month. This powerful mantra brings the woman under his spell.
- Fourth Mantra: “Om namo bhagvati mangaleshwari sarvasukhraajini sarvagharmaatangi kumarike laghu laghu vash kuru swaha”
The husband must fast on 4th/6th day of Krishna Paksha of Hindu lunar calendar. The same day, the husband should uproot the Sahedevi plant along with its root. The root should be used as follows:
Spell of attraction
- Grind the root to a paste and eat a little bit with beetle-leaf. Any woman who sees him would come under his spell of attraction.
- Grind the Sahedevi root and Gorochan into a paste in water. After taking a bath, apply the paste as a tilak on the husband’s forehead. Anyone who sees him comes under his spell of attraction.
- Fifth Mantra: Mohini Matra: (Mantras to control someone’s thoughts): “Om Namo Arihantanam Aare Aarini Mohinim [Amukam] Mohaya Swaha”
The Mohini mantra attracts anyone and anything. Mohini, the female manifestation of Lord Vishu, had the unique power to attract anything. All participants have to apply tilaks on their foreheads to bind the Mohini Mantra.
After gaining Siddhi, one should take a flower and chant the Mohini mantra over it continuously for 108 times. He should gift this magical flower to the woman he desires. The woman who holds the flower would come under the control of the chanter.
There are Vashikaran mantras for wives that bring happiness and harmony in married lives. One can get complete guidance from any expert. These professional astrologers can advise the husband wishing to attract his wife and more.